The MHFA instructor training programme is accredited by the Royal Society for Public Health. Become a Mental Health First Aider, by attending an online course or in-person
The Mental Health First Aid course provides:
An in-depth understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect wellbeing
Practical skills to spot the triggers and signs of mental health issues
Confidence to step in, reassure and support a person in distress
Enhanced interpersonal skills such as non-judgemental listening
Knowledge to help someone recover their health by guiding them to further support — whether that’s self-help resources, through their employer, the NHS, or a mix of these.
- Online Interactive Course: 4 online sessions (2.5-3 hours each) with individual self-learning too. This can be provided over a period of a week, two weeks duration and with the option of a two day delivery too.
- In person course: 4 sessions over 2 consecutive days.
- Learning takes place through a mix of group discussions and activities, videos, slides and case studies to embed the learning experience.
- Numbers are limited to per course for the instructor to keep participants safe and supported with their learning
- During the course you will be provided with your own detailed MHFA manual, workbook and quick reference MHFA Checklist
- Upon completion of the course you will receive an MHFA Certificate
The Adult Mental Health First Aid online interactive Public / Open courses are available on the following dates: (discounts are provided for company group bookings – with a minimum of 8 participants).
The Youth Mental Health First Aid online interactive Public/ Open courses are available on the following dates: (discounts are provided for school/company group bookings – with a minimum of 8 participants)
Available open courses (if interested, please email via the contacts page):
ONLINE Adult Mental Health First Aid: Oct 2021 – Mon 18th & Tues 19th 9am to 5pm (Two full days) Register by 12th Oct 2021
ONLINE Youth Mental Health First Aid: Oct 2021 – Mon 25th & Tues 26th 9am to 5pm (Two full days) Register by 19th Oct 2021
ONLINE Adult Mental Health First Aid: Nov 2021 – Mon 15th & Mon 22nd 9am to 5pm (Two Mondays) Register by 3rd Nov 2021
ONLINE Adult Mental Health First Aid: Dec 2021 – Mon 6th & Tues 7th 9am to 5pm (Two Full days) Register by 24th Nov 2021
ONLINE Youth Mental Health First Aid: Dec 2021 – Mon 20th & Tues 21st 9am to 5pm (Two full days) Register by 7th Dec 2021